Speculoos Cheesecake Bites
Instagram: @nourishmybliss | nourishmybliss.com
1 cup dates
¾ cup almonds
½ cup oats
4 tbsp cacao powder
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp gingerbread spice (optional, but highly recommended)
3 cups soaked cashews
1 cup melted coconut oil
¾ cup maple syrup
1½ cups plant-based milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp speculoos spice
4 tbsp cacao
• Combine all ingredients for the base in a food processor and pulse until you’re left with a sticky dough.
• Press it down evenly in a lined rectangular dish.
• Blend all ingredients for the cream, except the cacao, until silky smooth. This might take a while; keep blending for the best raw cake consistency! Add more milk if it’s too thick and not blendable.
• Spoon some of the mixture into a separate bowl. Add in the cacao for the chocolate layer to the blender now and mix again!
• Pour both layers onto your base (save some for the topping if you like—just keep it refrigerated until ready to use) and transfer the dish to the freezer for a couple of hours or overnight to set. Transfer it to the fridge until ready to serve and cut up into squares.
• Garnish with your favorite toppings! My tip: pipe on some of the extra cream and top it off with dark chocolate shavings.