Carrot Cake Energy Bites
Instagram: @themindfulhapa | themindfulhapa.com
½ cup pitted dates
½ cup black raisins
2 cups almond flour
½ cup cashew butter
1½ tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 large carrot, shredded (heaping ¹⁄³ cup, packed)
½ cup toasted coconut flakes
½ cup pecans, roasted
Finely shredded coconut flakes for coating (optional)
• Blend dates and raisins in a food processor until blended.
• Add cashew butter and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
• Add almond flour and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
• Add shredded carrots, pecans and toasted coconut flakes and pulse until pecans are chopped and fully incorporated into the mixture.
• Optionally, roll into balls and coat with finely shredded coconut flakes.