No-Churn Rosewater Nice Cream
2 (14 oz) cans coconut cream, chilled overnight
1 frozen ripe banana
5 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp pure rose water
1 tsp vanilla
4 tbsp oat milk
• Refrigerate coconut cream overnight.
• An hour before you make the nice cream, cut the bananas into thin slices and freeze.
• Scoop only the coconut cream out of the 2 cans, saving the water at the bottom for a smoothie.
• Blend all ingredients in a highspeed blender for 3 minutes or until smooth.
• Pour into a loaf pan and freeze for 5 hours or until firm.
• Every hour, take out the nice cream and stir around to break up frozen bits.
• It’s almost as good without the ice cream machine! It’s good in the freezer for about 3 days or until ice crystals form!
• Before serving, let thaw for 5 minutes. I love serving these on a tray filled with crushed dried rose petals and the ice cream cones in little jars.