Apple Cinnamon Bliss Balls
Denise Christine Fuchs
3⁄4 cup walnuts 1/4 cup hazelnuts 1⁄4 cup cashews 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp vanilla extract
8 medjool dates, pitted
1⁄3 cup dried apples
Pinch of salt
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
• Add the nuts and cinnamon to a food processor or blender and pulse until it becomes broken down.
• Add dates, dried apples and vanilla extract and pulse a few more times.
• Now the mixture should start to pull away from the sides of your blender/food processor and you should be able to form little balls with it.
• If the mixture is too dry, you can add more dates, nut butter or a little warm water. If the mixture is too wet, add more nuts. But do this carefully!
• Roll the dough into small balls. • Coat them with a mixture of coconut flour, coconut sugar and cinnamon if you like or eat them just the way they are. •They are best stored in a cool place or in the fridge.