Instagram: @talesofhorizon | westrayandstay.com
3 yellow onions
1 red onion
4 cloves garlic
250 g seitan
50 g celery
2 small dried chilies
1 tbsp olive oil
2 green bell peppers
2 red bell peppers
1 tsp caraway seeds
2 tsp bell pepper powder
1 tsp smoked bell pepper powder
1 tsp hot bell pepper powder
5 tbsp paprika paste or ajvar
Salt & pepper
1 l vegetable stock
100 g Chinese cabbage
500 g sauerkraut
Potatoes, I counted 3 per person
200 g soy yogurt
Chili powder, salt, pepper, parsley
• Cut all the ingredients.
• Roast group 1 for 5 minutes on medium heat.
• Add group 2 and roast for an additional 5 minutes.
• Add group 3 and let it cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
• Meanwhile, cook the potatoes in salted water. Test them after 20 minutes with a knife.
• Prepare the yogurt with chili powder, salt, pepper.
• Serve in a deep plate like you see in the photo and enjoy!