Spicy Garlic Fettuccine
100 g fettuccine
10 dried tomatoes
2 tbsp pine nuts
1 clove minced garlic
1 tsp chili flakes
1½ tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper
• Boil water, pour salt in the water and add pasta. Drain when ready.
• Add ½ tbsp olive oil in a pan and roast the minced garlic and finely chopped dried tomatoes on medium heat for around 5 minutes.
• Add the pine nuts and ½ tsp chili flakes. Reduce the heat after 1 minute and roast for another 5 minutes.
• Pasta should be ready by now. Fill it into a bowl together with 1 tsp of the pasta water, ½ tsp chili flakes and 1 small tbsp olive oil.
• Now add the roasted mix and season it with some salt and pepper.