Pulled Mushroom Burger & Jacket Potatoes
Oyster Mushroom “Pork”
1½ cups oyster mushrooms
A pinch of salt
A pinch of black pepper
A sprinkle of fresh thyme
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tbsp vegetable oil Toppings
2 slices tomato
Some lettuce or iceberg salad
A bit of carrot
A bit of red cabbage
1 slice of dairy-free mozzarella
A burger bun
Mustard and ketchup (optional)
• Cut or tear the mushrooms by hand into long strips.
• Season them with salt, black pepper, fresh thyme, garlic and a drizzle of oil. Cook them on a hot griddle pan for 5-6 minutes on each side.
• Assemble your burger and enjoy!
4 big potatoes
150 g mushrooms
100 g baby spinach
4 tbsp vegan sour cream
Salt and pepper
• With a small knife, poke tiny holes in the potatoes so they cook faster and keep their shape.
• Season them with salt, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil.
• Cook them in the oven, set to 375°F, for about 1 hour and take them out.
• Meanwhile, prepare your filling.
• Cook the mushrooms in a hot pan for about 4 minutes and then add the spinach.
• Season with salt and pepper.
• Take them off the heat.
• When the potatoes are ready, cut them open and stuff them with mushrooms and spinach.
• Finish them off with a spoon of vegan sour cream.