Maple Cinnamon Pumpkin Loaf
THRIVE Lightning Round
1. Best advice you’ve received?
Treat people how you would like to be treated.
2. What hashtags do you use to find inspiration + food?
3. Ingredients you can’t live without?
Peanut butter and soya milk!
4. What’s the fastest way to shift your mood?
Exercise, especially spinning.
5. One of your favorite quotes:
“Work hard in silence, let your success be the noise.”
6. Something we wouldn’t know about you?
I have a phobia of slugs (strange, I know!)
Glowing skin in the morning
I tend to add strawberries and cucumber in my morning smoothies; they both contain anti-inflammatory properties which contribute towards a healthy body and glowing skin.
Food as fuel and enjoyment
I suffered from a multitude of teenage girl problems such as spots and fluctuating weight and anxiety; I was determined to control this by making a few lifestyle changes to ensure I enjoyed my food and gave my body the fuel it needs. Now my passion is to create recipes which are a healthier alternative to our everyday favorites that we can enjoy without that feeling of guilt.
1 can pumpkin purée
3 tbsp maple syrup